View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Romany Malco from College Boyz has done several wack movies LOL. Think Like A Man is the only movie of his i like. I didn't know Will Smith is from the ghetto in Philadelphia. I do think he grew up in the suburbs because if he is from the hood, he doesn't act like it. Most black men from the hood don't think it's cool to be a good person. Black men from the hood have a retarded mentality that because you're from the hood, you're supposed to always be bad LOL. Ice Cube and KRS One are the few rappers that come from bad neighborhoods and are good people. KRS One's background really impresses me because he was homeless for awhile and he decided to change his life by going to the library and reading books so he could educate himself and become somebody. I wish most homeless black men would do like him and stop making excuses for the reason their life sucks and they don't think their life will ever get any better because they think the world owes them something.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote