View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #240
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Why the fuck would I wanna see some skinny, pale little flat chested trashy piece of fucken shit trying to be a slut when I can watch actual real sluts who are smokin' hot and have amazing tits and arses, actually fucking on film?

Makes no sense at all.

Fame just doesn't do it for me. I couldn't give two fucks about famous people. I don't understand why anybody should. I remember this young dude I used to work with once asking me who I would choose if I could have dinner with anybody, and I thought about it and said, "I guess just some really hot girl with massive tits". Which is true. He couldn't fathom my not giving 2 fucks about famous people. Simple minded cunt.