View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #241
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On micro level, we're guilty to adding to the hype by just talking about it in this thread.
On macro level, the media are hyping up everything that has to do with sexuality and celebrities.

This all reminds me of the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake thing. Remember that? People talked about it for days. Oh dear jesus, we almost saw a nipple. Stop the presses! A NIPPLE!

Apparently our lives are insignificant enough to be infatuated with near nudity of a b-list celebrity. Or maybe it's just self protection, filtering out the news that might affect ourselves negatively and instead obsess over meaningless shit to keep our minds off of our own problems.