View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #246
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Obviously that shit is more fucked up, but I don't find it anywhere near as embarrassing as the whole celebrity gossip thing. The majority of people would agree that all that shit you mentioned is fucked up and unacceptable (at least in modern day society), but all that celebrity gossip shit is just a part of day to day life that's thrown out there all over every form of media and nobody even stops to think 'wow, how fucken ridiculous is this shit? Aren't we just the most pathetic creatures imaginable'.

Hell yes it is. I would be more inclined to ask how is it similar? I'm not prying into those sluts' lives like it's of any significance to me. I'm just jerking off over them because they're fucken hot and I'm a horny fucker who's got girls on his mind 24/7.
Yeah but isn't that wasted time? I mean i know you're going to say it isn't lol. But thats basically my point. Its a distraction, or a hobby. you just have a different one.

Theres nothing intellectually rewarding or helpful to your life about jerking off all the time and its the same with celebrity culture.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote