View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think there's gonna be another Machete sequel because the ending showed that it looks like the next one is gonna be in space LOL. If that comes out, i won't be seeing it. I wanna see the first one because i haven't seen it. Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, Don Johnson are in the first one. Previews for Escape Plan didn't look bad and plus i love action movies and i like Sylvester and Arnold. So i figured it would be good but i was wrong. The one funny scene in The Counselor was when Cameron Diaz gave her panties to Javier Bardem who was sitting in the car with her and she got on top of the car and did a split. Then she started fucking the car hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Javier's facial expression was so funny LOL.