View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

As much as i diss black women, i really don't like dissing them because i love them and i always will. It's ok if they don't want me. Black women are the most beautiful women on the planet even though their attitudes are shitty. But i put some of the blame on black men for the reason black women are angry at black men because so many black men have cheated on black women and abused them. So i don't blame black women for being mad at black men. I just want black women to stop thinking all black men are bad because they aren't. Give new black men that you meet a chance to prove that they will treat you right.

Black men need to stop cheating on black women because their woman may not be giving them good sex. If your woman is good and the sex isn't good, that doesn't make it ok to cheat on her. Most black men that cheat don't like the sex because most black men want black women to suck their dick and some black women don't like doing that. I'm the type of guy that doesn't need sex often and i'm not gonna beg my woman to give me some if she doesn't want to. Sometimes black women aren't in the mood for sex and sometimes you have to wait until they get in the mood for sex. Sometimes a black woman will surprise a black man with sex when he leasts expects it. Also black men need to stop expecting black women to cook and clean for them. Learn to do that yourself. I don't need a black woman to cook and clean for me. Even though i don't know how to cook, when i'm hungry i can heat up some food in the microwave or go to a fast food place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote