View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #32
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Men In Black movies suck. Those ones you named are good but he's done more bad stuff than good stuff. I don't know if you remember him in Made In America with Whoopi Goldberg, Ted Danson, Nia Long. He also did a old movie called Where The Day Takes You and it's one of his earlier movies. I had never heard of it until i saw it on Amazon.com. I'm gonna buy it because i saw the previews and it looked interesting. He plays a homeless guy in Los Angeles. I heard a rumor there might be a Bad Boys 3 but i doubt it if it gets made.
I refuse to pay any money to watch any Bay film, so I could care less about Bad Boys 3!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote