View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
it's Amazing Marco came through with an album this fucking incredible (one of the absolute top LP:s of the year? no doubt!), while still managing to drop "Newport Authority 2" featuring exclusive new songs with Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Tragedy, Lil' Fame, Delphonics/Adrian Younge, The Artifacts, Large Professor, Das EFX and more. that was Another front-to-back banger with nothing but new songs, and he could have just as easily passed that off as his album and people would have still thought he did a great job (4/5 is very solid), but this is even better.. this has it all...

i need this on wax, and i would love to have "Newport Authority 2" on wax as well. Marco Polo is the future, i've said it Before he's one of the few go-to-producers where an artist is GUARANTEED to come out with an incredible banger.. in that sense he is the new Preemo, no one else.. Everything he produced has pretty much been heat, just look at the joints he gave J-Live for his last album or the Torae track i mentioned above, etc. etc.
agreed

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote