View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #12
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
I saw it this morning. I enjoyed it. The beginning was a little slow to me, but the middle and last parts I enjoyed a lot. There's 2 extra scenes at the end. One during the credits (a must see if you're following the whole Marvel/Disney part of the universe) and a second one at the end of the credits. I read some complaining in other places, but people forget this is just comic-book related material at the end. Not Gone With The Wind. I would say that its a good movie, not a great one. But no regrets for me. Now, on to Captain America.
yep

I feel is was a great movie, great action scenes.
cmon that blackhole grenade was deadly !!!

Just to add to the qbove quote , the movie had that star trek feel to it ..a little bit, but still kept it THOR/marvel related!

Great Chemistry with Loki and Thor!

Def worth every penny ! Ill be seeing it again !

didnt really get the point of the extra scenes? nothing really special happened?
im guessing whats in the box given to benicio del toro is one of the gems for Thanos' Gauntlet? Or something for guardians of the Galaxy?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 11-11-2013 at 11:38 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote