View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah i go by myself to the movies and i don't care that a woman isn't with me. Most of the movies i see, women wouldn't probably like them anyway. Action movies are my favorite and most women don't like action movies. Women like them corny movies like romantic stuff even though i don't mind romantic movies sometimes like The Best Man 2. I've taken my mom with me to the movies a few times and she asked me yesterday if i was gonna take her to see The Best Man 2 and i said no because i told her she'll probably fall asleep or talk during the movie. I know this because when i watch movies with her at home, she falls asleep and she talks. I told her yesterday that she can't sit through a movie without talking and i don't like that because i want it to be quiet when i'm watching a movie. She likes to ask questions while watching a movie and what good does it do for me to tell her what's gonna happen especially if it's a movie i've seen before. Then she oohs and ahhs sometimes when she sees somebody get shot like she's never seen anybody get shot in a movie before LOL.