View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I didn't like Predator and i didn't like part 2 with Danny Glover and Gary Busey. The Running Man and Raw Deal movies are ok. Have you seen those? Kindergarten Cop and Twins are alright. I heard he's supposed to be doing a sequel to Twins with Danny Devito and Eddie Murphy. I really hope they weren't gonna do a sequel LOL. I couldn't believe it when i heard the news because Twins doesn't need a sequel. I think Arnold must be desperate for money because if i was him, i wouldn't do a Twins sequel LOL. Somebody at a tv website said they would like to see a Commando sequel and i responded that i would like to see that because i love Commando.

LOL@Arnold ripping out Rae Dawn Chong's car seat when he first met her hahahahahahahahahaha. I also like the scene when he's on the airplane and the black guy he's sitting next to told him the next time he opens his mouth, he's gonna shut it for him LOL. So Arnold punched the guy and broke his neck LOL. When the airline stewardess walked by him, Arnold said don't bother my friend because he's dead tired hahahahahahahahahaha. I also liked the scene when he's at the mall and those security guards tried to arrest him and he beat them up LOL. Commando has so many classic scenes. I also like the ending when he's shooting up a bunch of foreigner soldiers outside the house where his daughter is being held hostage.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote