View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I have to disagree with you about Busta Rhymes. He hasn't made a good album since Anarchy. Anarchy has a few good songs. We Comin Through is my favorite song on there because that beat is hard. DJ Scratch produced that. Only album i have by Leaders Of The New School is T.I.M.E. That's a good album. Classic Material, Connections, What's Next are my favorite songs on there. They did videos for Classic Material and What's Next. It's nice that Busta had L.O.N.S. on his The Coming album on the song Keep It Moving so people can see that he didn't have beef with them because people probably think he left the group because he was beefing with the group members. I do remember seeing a interview with him on Youtube talking about he used to get into arguments and fights with the group members especially Charlie Brown.

LOL@skit on Busta's The Coming after the song Keep It Moving that has a black guy lying about stuff to Busta and his friends. The guy talks about some black woman he fucked and it sounded like Busta was talking and he said how you gonna say you fucked shorty when i was fucking her? So the guy says get outta my face. I said get outta my face and the next thing you know you hear the guy getting beat up real bad hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I agree with what you said about LL Cool J. It's sad that he chose to do shitty music after The GOAT album. He needs to stop releasing albums because ain't nobody buying that wack shit. He came out with a album last summer that has a bunch of r&b singers LOL. I don't know what he was thinking about. I wanna hear some hardcore shit from him like he did back in the day. I don't wanna hear no soft shit. Have you heard The GOAT album? If you haven't heard it, check it out because i think you'll like it. You haven't heard his Mr Smith album? You need to check that out too. I'm sure you seen his I Shot Ya video with Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Keith Murray, Fat Joe, Foxy Brown(i wanna fuck her. I saw her on Youtube doing a interview that's a few years old and she's gained weight but i don't care because she's still cute. I love her Chyna Doll album cover and the album pictures because they were very sexy.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote