View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

No I don't like Psycho Realm. I'm disappointed in Cypress Hill. I like their first album and a couple of songs on Black Sunday and Temples Of Boom albums. I like their song Shoot Em Up on Juice soundtrack. LOL@Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song dissing Cypress Hill. LOL@Ice Cube saying B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts and the b for B-Real must stand for bitch hahahahahahahaha. LOL@Mack 10 saying Sendog so wack he ain't even worth dissing hahahahahahahahaha. At the end of the song, Ice Cube made me laugh when he mocked Cypress Hill''s Illusions song saying i'm having illusions LOL. He said westside niggas whipping on your muthafucking ass hahahahahahahaha. That's what you having illusions of bitch LOL.

Biz, have you seen LL Cool J's In Too Deep movie with Omar Epps, Nia Long, Pam Grier, Sticky Fingaz of Onyx, Shyheim, Nas? Nas and Sticky Fingaz had small parts. That's a good movie and LL was ruthless. In one scene, he had his friend laying on a pooltable naked because he was trying to holler at LL's woman Veronica Webb. LL stuck a poolstick up his ass and said love it, love it LOL. Jermaine Dupri had a small part and he got his ass whipped by Omar Epps, Hill Harper, Shyheim at a club hahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote