View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #11520
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who won Brooklyn and Sacramento game? I'm tired of players flopping and i've been tired of it. Play some damn defense and stop being lazy. Matt Barnes is retarded. He has himself to blame for having to pay a fine because he shouldn't have pushed Ibaka. He needs to stop letting his emotions control him and stop acting a damn fool. I just looked at the standings for all the teams and i saw Brooklyn is 2-5. I didn't think they were that bad. I told ya'll Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are done. They should've retired last season. Dwight Howard had a terrible game scoring last night but he dominated with rebounding and blocked shots as usual.

Charles Barkley was saying last night that Dwight needs to learn how to post up because he still doesn't know how to do that and he said his game hasn't gotten any better and that's a shame as long as he's been in the league. I agree with Charles. Shaq said if Dwight wants to learn how to post up, he should come to him because he's the post up king LOL. Amare Stoudemire has got to go. I think he only had 5 points last night LOL. Knicks ought to be lucky Carmelo scored 45 because if he hadn't done that, they probably would've gotten blown out. I saw the Knicks are 1-4 at home and that's surprising because they usually play good at home.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote