View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I bet there's gonna be a lot of single black women at the movies to see The Best Man Holiday hahahahahahahahahahaha. When i go to the movies, i see black women alone and they love seeing movies that make black men look bad. I'm not saying the black men in The Best Man Holiday are ignorant even though Terrence Howard's character is retarded LOL. He was very funny in the first one. He said in the first one that black women are just as scandalous as us niggas LOL. Morris Chestnut said not all women player. Terrence said oh really LOL. Terrence said how do you know that Monica Calhoun's character never slept with another man since you've slept with other women while you were with her? Morris said because my dick curves the pussy nigga LOL. So Terrence said something else that made him mad and Morris went across the table and grabbed Terrence and it looked like he was about to hit him and Terrence stared at him LOL.

Morris got into a fight with Taye Diggs at his bachelor party because he found out Taye fucked Monica while they were in college. I felt like Morris acted like a bitch because that happened before Morris got with her. So he shouldn't have fought him and been mad at him.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote