View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

There's a few scenes from In Too Deep on Youtube you can watch. I got In Too Deep soundtrack and it's weak. I like a few songs by 50 Cent, Trick Daddy, Mobb Deep, Method Man and Redman. Capone and Noreaga and The Lox did a collabo song on there and Nas and Nature did a collabo song on there that disappointed me because of the beats. I like the movie poster for In Too Deep. Biz, i'm telling you to check out LL's The GOAT album. He got some good songs on there. He got a few songs for the ladies but that's what you expect from him. He got more hardcore songs on there than songs for the ladies.

I like westcoast rappers like MC Eiht, Too Short, Spice 1, Jayo Felony, Xzibit, MC Ren, Ice Cube, Paris, Ras Kass, The Alkaholics, Kurupt(when he was with Death Row records LOL), Above The Law, 2Pac, Dr Dre(he takes too damn long to release a album but The Chronic gets played often by me), Ice T, WC, Mack 10, Richie Rich, Coolio(i don't like his albums but he has a few good songs). There's some other 90's westcoast rappers i like but i can't remember them right now.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote