View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default serial killer cover ups

I watched the killer pinkerton gettin interviewed and he said somethings that made me think he was part of a "secret society" and was allowed to operate without much interference from the law. Then I started researching other killers and reading between the lines of their comments and I got the same impression. These killers are not lone nut jobs doing this. Thats the profile "sold" to the public.Then I came across this youtube channel today that confirmed all my suspicious. According to the author these serial killers are connected to satanic/government networks for the purpose of obtaining victims for occult rituals and deviant perversions for the "elite"

check it out. This person has a whole channel dedicated to this topic with some great evidence thats not been in the mainstream.

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote