View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #27
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@LL Cool J has a women's clothing line hahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't know that. Coolio song you're talking about is Fantastic Voyage and he sampled Lakeside's classic song Fantastic Voyage. Richie Rich is from Oakland, California and he was 2Pac's friend. He had a couple of albums on Def Jam and he did a song with E-40 and B-Legit i like called Yay Deep. I think he's also done some songs with Yukmouth and Too Short. I like Eazy E and i miss him. Only albums of his i have is Str8 Off The Streets Of Muthafucking Compton and greatest hits. I got NWA's albums Straight Outta Compton and Niggaz4life. Yeah i remember when Dr Dre had a guy pretending to be Eazy E in Dre Day video. The guy who played Eazy E is black comedian AJ Johnson and he's been in several classic movies like Friday, House Party 3, How To Be A Player, The Players Club. He was also in Master P's I Got The Hook Up and Hot Boys movies and he was in Cash Money records Baller Blockin movie with Juvenile, BG, Little Wayne, Turk, Big Tymers.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote