View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #974
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
How did they explain that you're not "playing" as Desmond but are still using his ancestor's memories in this one? I've been avoiding any news about the game because of that
well don't want to spoil it out here but, it's all explained, the story goes on. I wasn't hopin for this part to be frankly, but when I saw the game for the first time, I was amazed by the opened world and the game looks fucking amazing on my pc. Black flag is better than 3 in every sphere. Kenway is better character than boring connor. Weather is changing during gameplay so you can feel like a real captain of the ship especially when storm is coming. They've combined far cry 3 with assassins creed, you can see it when it comes to hunting and crafting your equipement. I could write and write about this game but it's quite pointless you need to play it and I assure, that you won't be dissappointed. it's way better than new batman that's for sure
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote