Thread: XBOX One Review
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
The consumers put themselves in that position by buying it at launch, they always have problems at first. I'm happy to wait, still plenty of life in the current gen consoles. Give it a while and they'll probably come out with a smaller, more reliable version and different colors etc..

Here's the thing. When consumers purchase an item (game console, car, DVD, TV, etc), they have an expectation that the item will work properly. When the item doesn't perform as it should, then the consumers confidence decreases because the product wasn't properly tested.

This is my point. Sony and Microsoft didn't properly test their products prior to launch, which leaves the consumers to be the final testers of the finished product.

This is why I have never purchased a game console (other than the PSP and PS Vita) because they aren't properly tested.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote