View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #11550
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Check Two that the Pacers are gonna beat Miami in the playoffs. Chris Bosh needs to go and i saw on ESPN today that Miami wants to trade Dwayne Wade because he keeps having knee issues or i could've read the information wrong and it said the Heat are trying to get a shooting guard because of Dwayne's injury. I don't know why Miami got Greg Oden because i get tired of seeing him sitting on the bench in a suit LOL. He's just getting a free paycheck LOL. Portland looks real good right now. Hope they can keep it up. LOL@Nets losing to the Knicks Thursday 113-83 hahahahahahahahahaha. I was also surprised about Miami losing to the Bulls 107-87. Like i said Chris Bosh needs to go. His bitch ass only scored 10 points. Lebron is gonna get tired of carrying the scoring load. It'll be interesting to see if he stays in Miami after this season. I don't think he'll be going back to Cleveland. Kobe is coming back Sunday.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote