View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, that's a excuse. A large percentage of black men can turn their lives around when they get outta prison. They just choose not to because a lot of them like being a criminal and doing illegal stuff to get money because they don't want a job. Some black men complain that foreigners are taking jobs from them but yet they don't wanna work for low pay. You don't have to stay at a low salary forever because you can move up to a higher salary if you wanna learn the skills. A lot of black men don't wanna learn the skills for the jobs that pay good. They would rather start off making a high salary instead of learning the skills to make a high salary and jobs aren't gonna start you off at a high salary unless you got the skills. It took me a long time to figure that out but i finally figured it out why i can't get a high salary job because i don't like school. But i don't have a problem with being a janitor even though most black men won't do that type of work because they think it's beneath them.

The thing i really admired about Ving Rhames character in Animal was that he wanted to change his life and do the right thing when he got outta prison and most black men that get outta prison aren't gonna do what Ving did. Ving was trying to get Terrence Howard to stop being a criminal and he wouldn't listen because he thought Ving was a punk for wanting to change his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote