View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #11563
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@what Hectis said about Utah if they were in the east hahahahahaha. You're right. They probably would make the playoffs if they were in the east. Atlanta has the 3rd best record in the east? LOL. I didn't know that. They don't have any stars on their team. Joe Johnson and Josh Smith are gone from there and Atlanta is doing better than Brooklyn and Detroit LOL. I saw highlights of Portland and Cleveland game this morning from last night and i saw Damien Lillard hit the game winning three pointer in Alonzo Gee's face. Alonzo played terrible defense on that shot. Damien is very good though. He had 36 points last night and he outplayed Kyrie Irving who had 25 points and 10 assists. Lebron tweeted that he thinks Portland and Cleveland was one of the best games this season so far.

LOL@Amare Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin are out for the Knicks. Kenyon is out for 2 weeks and Amare said he isn't hurt but he wanted to take a few days off because the Knicks have played 6 games in 9 days and he's tired. When he does play, he doesn't do much LOL. Knicks need to let them go especially Amare because they're paying him too much money. Can somebody tell me why Rudy Gay was traded from Toronto to Sacramento when he hasn't been with Toronto that long?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote