View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like to pace around, when nobody else is around, and quietly talk to myself.

When I stand up, I don't stand with equal weight on both legs, I have a tendancy to choose a side and put most of my weight on one side, and switch to the other side when I get uncomfortable.

I like to stare at people when they are not looking and when they are about to look my way, I look somewhere else. I started as a child.

I crack wrist knuckles, ankles, sometimes elbows, and my left knee. My left knee feels some tension especially when I get outta bed, like it feels outta place, so I have to kick my leg out to crack it and the tension is gone. I notice I have to do that to my leg since I twisted my knee playing soccer at 15. I crack my neck also when I feel tension in it.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote