View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

This is sad that some retarded men are doing this. I heard a black guy talk about this at a store and he told the cashier guy that there's young black men in Washington DC that are knocking people out on the streets for no reason. My dad also told me about this because he said the local news has been talking about it and a couple of black guys were arrested about this because they killed a older black guy by knocking him out. It's really sad that ignorant black men and ignorant white men don't have nothing else better to do with their time than to do dumb shit. This is exactly why i don't have a lot of male friends especially black men because their ignorance pisses me off. It's hard enough being black already and when you do dumb shit like this, it just makes whites say i told you so that niggas ain't shit. But whites need to understand that some whites do dumb shit also. It's not just blacks who do dumb shit. So whites need to stop putting themselves on a pedestal and thinking that they're better than blacks because of their skin color.