View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 03:48 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illarol View Post
i will only ever crack my middle finger knuckles, also my wrists
and i chew my cheeks when im sweatin something

for the last 4 years ive smoked my first cone of the day to the same song,
one of my most fucked habits, really need to stop this and chewin my cheeks
probably alot more that i cant think of or even realise haha

i heard cracking knuckles aint that bad for you, isnt it just built up pressure or something?
yeah but it lessens your gripping abilities, so for habitual masturbators like the members here, it'll probably decrease your quality of life.

the only habit i can think of is that in some instances i can't help being fastidiously neat.

i can't handle superfluous objects on my desk at work for instance. at the end of the day, everyday, i make sure that there is no paperwork, stationary etc. anywhere on the desk.

every object that has to be on the desk out of necessity (phone, computer, letter tray (which is almost always free of paperwork due to my obsessiveness)) is lined up against the walls around it, preferably in a corner. whenever my desk gets cluttered over the coarse of the day, i always work feverishly to make it neat again.

in some ways it's good, but it can make me stress out over nothing also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote