Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #11247
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ironsheik, why would the Giants stadium be packed to see them play the Redskins? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Giants have been terrible all season. So i don't blame the Giants fans for not packing the stadium. I saw Lovie Smith got the Tampa Bay job on ESPN. LOL@Cleveland's coach got fired and this was his first season hahahahahahahahaha. Cleveland's management doesn't waste time firing coaches. I think Tom Coughlin is gonna get fired. Did Jacksonville's coach get fired? I feel bad for the 49ers because they gotta play in Green Bay and they aren't used to playing in cold weather. If the game would've been in San Francisco, i would've picked the 49ers to win. Who does Carolina play? Do they play the winner of the Saints and Eagles? Does Seattle play the winner of Green Bay and San Francisco?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote