Thread: The Gallery
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 12:07 AM   #160
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Under Camouflaged Clouds : I Pitch My Lyrics Upon A Mound In An Old Burial Ground
My Words Like Lightning Striking Anyone Thats Around As Thunder Sabotage Sound
Listen Fool I'm Beyond Invisible Physically Missing With My Shadow Yet To Be Found
So Ya'll Can't See Me Lyrically Visually Wishing For I Am Now Part Of The Background
Noose Was Cut Loose When My Espada Katana Opened Halibel's Upsidedown Gown!
Jennifer Tilly Bound To Impress Like Hearing Her Speak During Sex - Never The Less
I'm In The Depths Of Darkness Watching You Drown Black Rabbit Like Watership Down
I Bet You A Fiver General Woundwort A Survior So Called Dangerous Dogs Puppies Now
Like The Moment Bigwig Reveals Hazel Wears The Crown - My Chief Bears No Frown....
El-ahrairah Chettah Of Death Blessed Elusive Steps Caress And Make Hares Slow Down
Brave Unafraid Opponents Move In Slow Motion While You Wade Through The Ocean
I'll Be Coasting Perfoming Choke Holds On Foes That'll Have Vader's Mouth Foaming!
Doomed Consumed The Fumes Of The Sorcerer's Potion Evoking Unknown Emotions
Awoken Poems Of Knowing Like David Icke On The Mic With The Mark Passio Flow....
Pierce Your Aura Penertrate Ribcage And Vibrate The Soul To A State Beyond Control
Like I Found Life's Meaning Pinch Myself Am I Dreaming? A Soft Voice: Start Beliving
It's That Feeling That Left Me Fiending Let Me Be Breifly Complete For One Evening
Held By The Arms Of An Angel Hoping You Hear A Few Of The Words That I Gave You
And I Ask Nothing In Return I Stay True Reanimated Like Kassern Evapourate Concern
Adamantium Splattering Fragile Mandibles Burn Guarded By Martyrs When Will U Learn?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote