View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #47
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Yup, i mean in a way getting stax musicians on there is going right back to 36 chambers, but will most wu fans see it that way?
I doubt it personally, but what people need to realise is that going back to 36 means sampling. And today sampling means paying for the privilege or getting sued hard! So I see why RZA is taking this approach. It's a happy medium of getting a Wu sound but without needing a huge budget.

Which leads us back to Rae. Is he really that greedy/stupid that he thinks he can dictate huge fees for an album that will probably do 30k copies first week on a good week? smh...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote