View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Taken to Church ft- McSaunt

Skampoe...
Ten percent of my income
Won't guarantee me a seat
In the gods kingdom,
Even if I graduated from Princeton
I'd still Carry the hood trait
a ghetto symptom,

Ain't no remedy to being Born where I hail from
I spit a whole gospel into my cell phone
Kicked outta heavens gate
And Into a hell zone,

I disguised the change
and sweeten the poison,
I beat the mu fuckin pussy
Till my dick gets moistened,

Jehovallahs da prophet
My verse the teacher,
I'm morbidly obese
So who's gonna feed the creature.
I gotta ways with words
And that's my sexiest feature.
But...
I boil beneath the surface
So my purpose is key,
There's 3 pastors at the service
Skampoe murders all 3...

McSaunt...
Faith can be a bad thing for the truly blind believer/ & Incompleted doctrines from the councel of nicea/Popes are all political protecting pedophiles/Condemning the awaken since the Salem witch trails/Im certain of the source mind & order of the ether/ fuck man made sky dads & hate inspired preachers/ Romans killed your prophet yet your church it lies in rome/kneeling to the beast sittin on his Golden throne/ False God Externalized when creation dwells within us/ Emptiness of gnosis definition of sinner/ The word sin is latin & it means to be without/ Being ingnant is the downfall of the sheeple & devoute/ Jesus was mystic that rebelled against system/That preach about forgiveness & of love & so they killed him/ Hypocrates among you throwing stones at glass traditional/Devouring your saviour in cannabilistic rituals/The church has murdered millions of men & women never swayed/Slayed the jews in inquisitions & many more through the crusades/All in his Name! So save your Allahs,Hovas, & your yaweys/I'll start my own church Call it Sanatra & do it my way...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote