View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:30 AM   #1122
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

material backs the name up/Topic: nicest in the world- seems always someone brings the name up/Time to step my game up, if you choose to speak this loosely/Cause on a piece of loose leaf, introduce me- absolutely/Undisputed champion of the words that's most creative/Represent the world, no alien race that I'm afraid of/Seems what it is I'm made of is tough to give a label/So I've never rushed to write my stuff to give it to a label/Plus now that I am able, to finance my operations/I've gained patience, not from patients, how I've ordered operations/Sorted out equations, and devised a basic game plan/To swim beyond the mainstream chasing labels on the name brands/Media that's social, makes a fan who knows our brand now/In turn we know the names of all our interns, and our fans now/And while I'm on the subject of the topic of some branding/Get over it, its marketing with clearer understanding/

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote