View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:07 PM   #553
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I got a question for ya'll. Do ya'll think black college basketball players should stay in school for 3 or 4 years and get a education? The reason i ask is because the NBA isn't going anywhere and i don't know why most black college basketball players only play 1 or 2 years and then go to the NBA as if the NBA is going somewhere LOL. I know a lot of black college basketball players are from the hood and grew up poor and they feel like they shouldn't stay in college that long because they need money and they wanna take care of their families. What they gotta understand is that a education is more important than playing sports because if you don't make it to the NBA, you gotta have a education so you can get a job. Even when they do make it to the NBA, they need to take care of themselves instead of spending money on their friends and family who are poor and they later on end up poor when their career is over because they don't know how to save money.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote