View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 10:32 PM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't know what you are using to make these with, sounds like the maschine or however its spelt.

these aren't terrible, the sounds you picked to use aren't the best, but that's my ear and the pitching of them sounds a bit off to my ear.

drums aren't terrible, the kicks need more presence, and the snare needs more snap. it does sound like it was quantized (which means snapped to be on perfect time, if you didn't know). part of what makes a great beat imo, is the natural swing that comes from slight human errors

mostly I would just work on mixing, the beat had good progression. everything else takes time and effort. but for a first go, I can hear potential.

don't mind Monk, if I remember his first beat he dropped here was actually just a Tragedy Khadafi beat
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote