View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:57 PM   #4424
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
stole it and pin holed it now your here like Kerouac hipster explorers.

the epitome of controllers, remote function emboldened blue toothed and stolen, golden, but not above the arches, running court back n forth as he marches, madness and darkness masking the axis, spastic, snapped back after pulled, like elastic, characterized as plastic, moving backwards while walking forward, drastic, wrecked and smashed it, standing in place movement static, grab the goal, mishandled and bash it, elaborate ways to bludgeon red, painting life’s canvas, from addicts getting higher then attics, to crassness from ignorance established, Fucking savage!

Ducking madness paint the town red n crush ya maggots this is just a passion that ive molded n crafted, thrown jabs quick that leave holes n gashes, in ya cartilage my carnage is oh so marvelous, brain full of avengers like marvel is, cause fire to erupt like a experienced arsonist, not caring about the serious charges that will follow, got a girl that will swallow all my load, n i love her from head to toe, as life gets a lil hard to follow rules, drink from this bottle of booze, u can call it how u will, but i feel like jack n jill falling down the hill,

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote