View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 04:34 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I didn't think the ending of K-PAX was bad at all. Some mysteries are unsolvable, especially through human eyes. Still to this day I wonder, was he or wasn't he? To have that kind of influence years later really says something about the picture. Life is a mess, and not all problems are solved cleanly and conveniently, wrapped up in a pretty bow. That's why I admire the movie. If the ending solved the mystery with a cliche as most movies do, I don't think I would have liked it nearly as much.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote