View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dunno if it was because RZA didnt want to finish the album... he probably needed to move on to the next one...

I remember a Meth interview where he said Dirty took almost two years to record his album... here's the excerpt from the interview...

"Dirtyís album came out after mine. But Dirty had gotten his deal before me, he just spent all his fucking money up. He spent all his money and bought this little piece-of-shit-ass fucking car. [Laughs.] Shit was horrible."

"Dirty was making his shit for damn near two years. His shit was taking long as fuck. If you listen to the album, there was so much time in between songs, that the nigga repeated the same verse three times on the same album. Three times! [Laughs.]"

"Thatís proof right there that this nigga was working at a snailís pace. There was so much time in between records that this motherfucker must have forgot, because RZA doesnít let you hear shit. Once you leave the studio, you donít hear it anymore."

Source: http://www.complex.com/music/2011/10...e-1995#gallery

If Dirty was just being Dirty, RZA probably got tired of waiting and moved on to the next album...

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote