View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
rza took credit for a lot of 4th n true beats that he added to. if you goto 4th wikipedia, a big chunk of cuban linx is credited to him. i can see assasination day originally being true. meth mixed up ironman n cuban

yeah there's been some stuff like that for sure, but i don't there was too much on the earlier albums.. every official 4th Disciple discographies ALWAYS mention "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx", but not 4th as a producer but rather a mixer of the records, and in this case even a co-mixer on three or four tracks (they are all credited on the sleeve as well). "OB4CL" and "Liquid Swords" especially was the two albums that i'm pretty sure there are no ghost production on - 100% RZA - you can tell he put his all into this. he could've easily started to add to "B.I.B.LE." so he could get a credit but nah that is credited to 4th... same with the songs on ODB:s and Meth:s first where 4th got his credit and True got his credit for "Fish". the one i've heard many times is that Y-Kim actually produced "What The Blood Cloth" as i'm sure many of y'all heard before - anyone have anything to substantiate that with?

anyhow did you never notice that "Return" is the only early Wu album that does not have RZA as one of the executive producers along with the usual suspects Dennis Coles, Power and Divine. Instead Dante Ross is the fourth executive. turned out fucking dope anyways but that is probably the reason why it's not 100% (or almost) produced by RZA. turned out damn fine anyhow

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote