Thread: a tone
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 03:58 PM   #116
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

Leave da Zone Bloody, don't wan't it with me and my Big Buddy, Get shit on...HUGGIES..Diapers, Die Jerk, leave ya Lightyears behind my style Sir..
make ya whole Body Jerk in Convulsions, you a pathological liar..compulsive, Consult with, somebody that is wiser, Jedi Senate, leave ya Best Guys Dead Quick, Defenseless, Senseless, and Restless...u can come with ya Best shit......
yea you'll have Reader's Block, Heed the Thought, of trying to come With heat on da Block, Bleed from ya Socks when i chop off ya Feet from ya Ankles, Spank You, Schank you, have u motherfucka's saying Thank You, your Bitches clit, Stank TOO, you Ain't Coo', i rape you, pettie lyricists, i've always been ahead of ya weirdest Kid's, ain't no Cure fa' this, Pierce ya Liv-er, make ya Quiver like i shoot arrows from a Quiver, you a taker Ima a Giver, sinner, deliver ya from ya wack state, act great get ya ass cooked like Bad Steak, thats way too much, get ya fools touched, from ya stu-pud, thoughts that you produce, get ya filled with Holes dude...rep'n philly cheesesteaks, you weak..gay...Jeez Mayne, you so Gay..

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote