View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 08:13 AM   #36
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Check Two. Thanks for dissing ShaDynasty and thanks for picking Geto Boys over Outkast. Outkast became terrible after Aquemini album and for ya'll clowns that say you would vote for Outkast over Geto Boys, fuck you. Geto Boys are the best southern rap group of all time. Geto Boys albums shits on Outkast's albums. I bet if i were to ask lots of southern rappers who they would choose between Geto Boys and Outkast, Geto Boys would win. Geto Boys have influenced a lot of southern rappers and i've never heard any southern rappers say Outkast influenced them. I watched a little bit of a southern rap documentary on Youtube and i heard several southern rappers say Geto Boys are their favorite rappers. A lot of them mentioned Scarface as their favorite southern rapper.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote