View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 02:08 AM   #15
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
Exactly, let them get their feet wet doing crowds who paid for the purpose of seeing OUTKAST, not on some festival bill full of white hipsters where you got Arcade Fire opening for them lol half the kids in that crowd probably have vague memories of "Hey Ya" and thats about the extent of their Outkast knowledge.... And even them dudes probably thought Andre 3000 was the whole group
YUP !
Outkast are hip hop royalty !
But they really shot themselves in the foot by performing at a non hip hop festival !
look at the line up:
Arcade Fire, the Replacements, Neutral Milk Hotel, Beck, the Knife, Disclosure, Queens of the Stone Age, Lana Del Rey, , Bryan Ferry, Skrillex, Motorhead ?
CMON !!

Had Outkast done this set at like rock the bells fest it would be a different story. Even if the Fugees or Tribe did a reunion at coachella the friggen crowd would've been the same or worse.

hipster....is that some sorta american thing?
ive heard the word but never encountered any...is that like some sorta modern day hippie?

on a side note id like a new outkast album...I personally like southernplayalistic,Atliens and aquemini as opposed to their mainstream/commercial albums (not saying they suck it just my preferance)

Not sure which direction they should take for a new album

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 04-21-2014 at 02:13 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote