View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 10:38 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The Official Food Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan
PM me anytime. I buy almost 100% organic - Whole grains, rice, pasta, nuts, seeds, herbs, teas, spices, fruit, veggies, legumes, and beans (only things I am ommiting from my diet are: animal flesh, cow secretions, and chicken menstration). Some of the products I use that are organic (and at the very least natural) are:

- Veganaise (mayo without animal products) < stuff is insanely good!
- Silk Enhanced soymilk
- Clif Bars/Builders Bars
- Bragg's liquid aminos
- Earth Balance (vegan butter!)
- Marathon raw almond butter, raw tahini
- Choice organic teas
- Natures Path cereal, especially the Opimum Zen flavor
- Rudi's Bakery organic breads.
- Tofurkey sausage
- White Wave's Wheat Meat < the protein content in that is sick, like 28 grams per serving.
- Some type of baked tofu, I forgot the name of the brand.

That is about it when it coms to processed products. And, when I say processed, it is not meant in a traditional sense as thse products are actually healthy. Most of the food I buy is whole food and I prepare everything myself by following various recipes. Like I said before, Wild Oats or Whole Foods are excellent stores to pick up vegan and, organic food.
Thanks Vegan, I'll pm you soon. I was also interested if you buy organic and natural non-food products such as toothpaste, soaps, deodorants, etc.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote