View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #42
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper
Default Re: 5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics

peace.

true indeed, regarding Allah being the author of color, that is peace and has to be respected.

...color itself...is fascinating....with regards to nature and wherever else it may present itself.

with regards to men, phenotypic infatuation is interesting..but can only get one so far in scientifc study...it is extremely minute, limited and practically insignificant when in comparison to the Genotype of the homo sapien sapiens. It is what's "inside" that determines the "outside." A globule of cells INside the womb of woman...is what we all are at one time...with dna and other cellular components/instruments that are vital for life.., cells divide..different things move off energy...embryonic development processes begin....and continue on.., the genetic information stored within these realms....gets alot deeper than...any phenotypic attribute..that is only a small result or manifestation of what is inside. I'm more interested in the content of the book..instead of its title.., just my opinion with all respect.

in other words, when it comes to studying and analyzing the genetic makeup of the original man, i'd be far more concerned and interested in his (our) genotypic attributes/qualities.

without the "genotype" of NATURE herself...the world would be a pretty DEAD and bland place.

3 is best
peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote