View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #45
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: worst sexual incounters

One time I was baby sitting this hot 10 year old girl... her parents would be home by 11:00 pm and the girl needed ot be in bed before 9 pm...

I was watching tv and she asked me something about her homework, some geographics asignment. I sat myself down next to her and explained it all and as I was explaining, she rested her hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up to my nearly fully erected penis which inflated like a ruppee on Dow Jones... nevermind that clever metaphor..

Next thing she was leaning her head into my neck and whispered in my ear.. to take her to bed, cause she was tired (it was past 10 already). I told her to go ahead and brush her teeth.. she insisted me to cary her upstairs. And so I did...After I laid her down in bed and fluffed her pillow.. she demanded a goodnightkiss. I quickly kissed her on the cheek and she looked at me and said is that what you call a goodnight kiss and french kissed me before I realized what I just did.

Then she told me I was a good kisser and I laughed. Then she sucked my penis and her parents came home and caught me pants down, literally. They were furious about not puting her in bed earlier.

Fin!