View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 08:48 AM   #21
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper
Default Re: Personal mistakes you've made...

made him go back home...lol

i only broke into 2 cars and help whatch otu for a 3rd......with my cousin and my other cousins nextdoor nieghbor........

first 2 cars were a poniac somthing and a new nissan thing..pretty shiny...took the system out of the poniac...and we tried to steal the Nissan, well we were inside and he was trying to start the car....but i guess it was dead..cause it still had its keys in the viser....so we searched the whole car then tried to start it...but it didint...well we were still trying and a guy from the bar came out into the ally i guess to smoke a ciggerette i guess and he said "hey what r u doing" we were like shit and jsut took off running, but we got a stero...it was funny cause when we were walking back home....we saw the red poniac driving back from the abr...oh and the cars were lest then 30 feet from each other....same place they were at....lol...but in the Nissan we only broken the window and the Poniac was open but we tore the shit out of the dashboard and all that shit..we totly fucked that shit up.........

and on the way back..we saw a garage open and jacked some power tools, rock climbing gear, snow blower...and later we jacked a ladder......after we dropped that shit off...a nice metalic blue one too...nice one....

then for the 3rd car.......i was at a club picking my cousin up with my other cousin with her nieghbor and my moms cousin..hes like 18 or somthing....and they totaly jacked the stero, amp, and 2 15 inch MXT subs ina fiber glass case...NICE lookin mutha fucka.....
and on th way home from the club......like 3 footstpes from my cousins apartment we got pulled over cause we turned a corner and skidded on some sand and the cop was on the block we were turning onto at the stop sign...lol.....but we had ninja stars, knifes...some blades from teh Movie Blade on us n shit......cause we were partying ealier on that night...but the driver went to jail for a few days for drinkning....he finally got out tho....
and i already had a Felony for evading police...lol.....and they didnt quetion me..jsut naem n shit...but i guess didnt look me up......but the 2 15's were chillin on me and my moms cousin in the backseat...they didnt question it tho.....lucky us.....proly figured we didnt need any more trouble......just for skidding on some sand in the road.....so we got away with everything but the driver went to jail......and thats about it.....for stealing cars......

but i do regret smoking weed when iw as in 3rd grade...cause it lasted till 9th grade till i finally got some brains and quit...it jsut wansnt for me....that was very smart of me...i would of been in a mental hsopital if not i didnt.....

peace
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote