View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 11:19 AM   #32
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper
Default Re: I Love The 90's (Wutang Corp Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoardini
Is anyone else feeling really old about now?

how when shit was cheap? like 1cent motherfucking lollies! 3 bux would get you more lollies then u could imagine!
yeh i do.............unfortunately i think we're built not to remember that hsit with more advance shit comming out all the time.....i mean like that got advance shit working now..but non of that gets saw throught he publics eye....and so all we do is work for the country then die....thats "life" and all these responsibilitys that are just for others and not for our sleves, unless you joint the greedy world and such........tons of 'good' shit happens......
but yeh....i dont feel liek talkin about it....too depressing cause i aint gonan be able to see real freedom...even tho im kinda living it now.........but everyone has been controlled sence birth almost..with the introduction of money.......and the rich greedy ones that will almost do anything......that control what we are raised to understand.......we will be falsed raised into fuckin robots...with no thought or reason for a soul except for hate n such.....oh well..im glad for a lot of things and that im not greedy