Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 07:27 PM   #780
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive X
Are you KIDDING???? Dog, your location is West New York, and you're not a Giants or Jets fan, so I assume that you're either from Minnesota, or just a really big crackhead...I'll give the Vikings their due, they almost pulled it out at the end of the season, but people said that 2005 was gonna be their year, and guess what? It wasn't...not only that, but they have a handful of expiring contracts, whereas the Bears only have one or two...so, therefore, Bears are gonna knock people on their asses like they was Brett Favre. OOOH!

I ASSUME SINCE UR A BEARS FAN AND THEY SUCK SO BAD THEY HAVE U ON SUICIDE WATCH 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote