View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 10:16 AM   #19
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevawu
AYO..AYO.. the show in worcester was off da hook. i was up there and it was worth the wait almost 2 hours mind you.the show had every one there with STREET-TRIFE and a couple other dudes.i give the show a 9.5 out of 10 and thats because you had ghost and deck not really doing shit like they should have.dont get me wrong its a blessing to see the whole wu on stage minus A SON RIP.MEF had the most energy he didnt stop the whole show.RZA did a tight job on the mic he probly lost everyone with this crazy space freestyle GZA killed all his shit even thou the mics were fuckin up all night MEF-GHOST sounded like they wanted to fuck up the sound man.RAE fogot some words on a jam and MEF put him on blast stoped the musik and all that.INS came ok a bit lazy MASTA killed one blood with no beat UGOD was drunk it seem like.CAPPA did a good job on the shit he had. they did a hot ODB triubute.but yo good fuckin show THE W ANIT NOTHIN 2 FUCK WIT STILL.

thnx for the review, gettin more amped for the nyc show ~!