View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #30
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah, that shit was hot.

it was supposed to start at 8:30...at 9:10 some wack ass group got on stage, they got booed....lol it was funny niggaz threw drumsticks at them, water bottles, change lol. the artist was throwing they shits in the crowd they was throwing em back . lol

then the wu aint come out till 11:30. rza came out splashing bacardi on the fans. that shit was fire, meth was wilding out, deck was cool, rae looked big, ghost was killin it, u-god was kinda quiet, he did like 2 verses, so was masta kila, he kept pointin atme when i was rappin the songs, gza did alot of tracks, too but, it was mostly, Meth rae and ghost. then at one point ghost said cut the music, he was talking about how niggaz be buying this wack shit, then he played laffy taffy and started doing the dance, then the crowd was booing, then he played rakim, then we got hype(i think yall get the point) rza killed the tearz song. during the performance my cuz was like yo rza i got a demo, then he was like hold up but he threw it on there, then streetlife picked it up and dropped it, lol I met G the promoter, unfortunatley he couldnt get us backstage but he hooked me up with the state of grace Single, and some posters, i met mathematics at the end and he signed my stuff and we shooke hands he was cool. u couldnt bring a camera but i got some pics anyways.