Thread: Older Wu Cats
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 10:12 AM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Older Wu Cats

aiight i just got finished checking out that y-kim interview:

I STRONGLEY SUGGEST THAT ANYONE WHO CALLS THEMSELF A FAN OF WU-TANG'S MUSIC GO AND PEEP THAT Y-KIM INTERVIEW. THERE ARE THINGS THAT HE SAYS THAT YOU ALL NEED TO HEAR.

about what he said about him being the best and all that, everything i've heard from y-kim has been good but not great to just plain wack. he talks about how timbo king has blown up...blown up where? in his bathroom? timbo would be unheard of if not for wu-tang. so im not with him on that.

he's talks about how wu-tang has lost their roots. that they need to get off this digital shit and get back to the basics. I'VE BEEN SAYIN THIS SHIT SINCE WU-TANG CORP WAS WU-TANG DYNASTY... and yall retarded muthfuckas on here talk about how niggas are stuck in the past and this shit. yeah well i guess ykim is too. that shit he was sayin was right and exact. he talked about how Rza fucked up on the business side of shit. he had labels and all that and all that shit gone. i've been sayin this shit forever too. that nigga Rza doesnt know his ass from his head when it comes to business and thats why wu is where they're at right now. its not disrespect, its just the truth.

theres other shit about how he, Rza, Gza, 60 sec, and some other cats was beatin the shit outa rappers and had everyone scared. he even punked KRS-ONE! he talks about the Gza deal with cold chillen and Rza's deal with tommy boy and how that went down. one of(if not the)the most informative interviews i've ever heard.

on the real man, ALL of you go peep that interview man...seriously.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote