View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 09:02 PM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity
So, force the white ranchers to pay taxes, shit , seems like ya need the money ...
ranchers pay up a leasing fee, and get to graze cattle without actually buying the land, if I was smart i'd get my cattle up too, but I grew up in the city and i'm not a cowboy so I wouldn't know how to do it. Besides ranchers are people just trying to raise their families too..........the real problem is tribal government, alcholism, basically not having knowledge of self.

as far as being in middle of nowhere.............that's partly true, we're surrounded by badlands, can't farm shit really, sunflowers, corn, not much else will grow. But it's spread out, majority of the population of natives live in small towns, ranchers live out where the natives can't rob their shit---I mean deep in the boonies......this one rancher even has an airplane hangar for his airplane to keep an eye on his cows. I'll post up some more pictures later.